Stability Putter Shaft Fitting
Schedule your custom, in-house fitting for the Stability shaft today.
$350 Master Fit Session
Master Fit Session
Blair Philip is a 25-year golf veteran with extensive experience in the industry. He’s been with Ping Golf, Yes Putters, Adams Golf and Taylor Made Golf. He’s also been a Tour Professional and is co-inventor of the Stability Shaft. Blair will take you through a complete putter stroke evaluation and in-depth measurement of over 45 different parameters using the Quintic Putting Ball Roll System and the new Flatstick™ tempo teaching device.
- Quintic Putting Ball Roll analysis with your current steel shaft and post results with your new Stability Shaft
- The Flatstick™ allows golfers to understand their stroke timing giving them instant feedback by using an array of sensors that track a small magnet placed on the putter. It helps golfers identify their putting stroke, tempo and rhythm. It is very accurate and instantly makes for better putting.
- Evaluation of your putting stroke in 5-key Quintic categories: face angle at impact, face rotation, shaft & attack angles, ball and club speed consistency and impact ratio.
- Check for proper putter type, length, lie angle, loft, swing weight and grip style
- Comprehensive 10-page report from your Quintic & Flatstick sessions, including your build sheet showing your before and after results
- Re-build putter to indicated specifications. This will include all necessary adjustments including re-shafting to the optimal loft, lie and length