99% of Golfers Who Play Stability Prefer It Over Steel.
Now Available In Vibrant RED.
The Most Advanced Putter Shaft Available
The Stability Putter shaft replaces 50‑year‑old technology. Steel putter shafts stress during the motion of the stroke, which results in the putter face not returning square to the target line.
A putter face square at impact is the holy grail of the smooth, pendulum style stroke and steel shafts combined with today’s heavier putters are in direct conflict of achieving this.
Stability will help you make more putts and reduce 3‑putts with better distance control the very next time you play.
Advanced Materials Integration
Make a Better Putter Shaft
Using Today’s Materials Science.
The Stability shaft delivers the face squarer at impact for improved accuracy and solid feel and has a lower launch for a predictable roll, resulting in better distance control.
Click the button below to view a quick assembly video of the Stability shaft.
Stability vs. Stability Tour
Blair Philip Compares The Two.
Stability and Stability Tour deliver groundbreaking performance which has pioneered tour-proven putter shaft designs.
The most advanced putter shafts available.
- Tour preferred.
- Balances like steel. Allows for exact swing weight matching.
- New, sleek body design.
- Contemporary blackout appearance.
- Softer feel preferred by better golfers.
- High modulus carbon fiber increases stiffness.
- Fits virtually every putter ever made. Easy to install.
- Market tested by real golfers with 99% satisfaction.
- Balances slightly heavier than steel.
- Replaces 50‑year old steel shaft technology.
- Improved feel without changing your stroke.