State Of The Art Performance.
The Stability Tour shaft is the result of feedback from the best golfers and coaches in the world and offers the same state‑of‑the‑art performance as the original Stability shaft with a few key differences.
Stability Tour has a slimmer profile and offers a softer feel. It will match the balance point and flex profile of steel with 30% more carbon fiber for crisp, responsive sound and control preferred by better players.
82% more likely to return the face square at impact.
Better Distance Control
54% more forgiving on off-center hits.
Introducing the new Stability Tour, a putter shaft with a tour-preferred feel and sleeker look.
Stability Tour is the result of feedback from the best golfers and coaches in the world and offers the same state-of-the-art performance as the Original Stability Shaft.
Stability Tour vs. Steel
Shaft Stiffness Profile Comparison
Steel shafts are not strong enough to balance out today’s heavier putter heads. Stability Tour is 97% stiffer than a steel shaft, especially in the Stabilized Zone of the putter. This area is the critical part of the shaft that controls the flexing and twisting forces.
Click the button below to view a quick installation video of the Stability shaft.
Stability vs. Stability Tour
Blair Philip Compares The Two.
Stability and Stability Tour deliver groundbreaking performance which has pioneered tour-proven putter shaft designs.
The Most Advanced Putter Shafts Available.
- Tour preferred.
- Balances like steel. Allows for exact swing weight matching.
- New, sleek body design.
- Contemporary blackout appearance.
- Softer feel preferred by better golfers.
- High modulus carbon fiber increases stiffness.
- Fits virtually every putter ever made. Easy to install.
- Market tested by real golfers with 99% satisfaction.
- Balances slightly heavier than steel.
- Replaces 50‑year old steel shaft technology.
- Improved feel without changing your stroke.